Dear Frankie’s Customer:
As you may have heard, Frankie’s is undergoing a reorganization under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. As part of the reorganization, Frankie's has a court approved a Chapter 11 Plan. Please review the following for more information.
On June 22, 2023, the bankruptcy court approved our restructuring plan. The plan includes all orders placed before December 4, 2022, that have not been fulfilled. Here are the requirements for handling pre-bankruptcy orders:
- If we have the comic in hand, we will ship it to the customer.
- If the comic requires grading, signing, or remarking, we will ship the "raw" comic if available.
- If we don't have the comic, we will contact the customer to offer three replacement options. The customer can choose from these options.
To implement this plan, we will follow these steps:
- Orders for each customer will be packed and sent, starting with those whose last names begin with the end of the alphabet (e.g., Z).
- If we don't have the comic, we will reach out to the customer via email and provide three replacement options that closely match the original purchased item (artist, title, and character).
- Orders will be shipped using USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail, or FedEx. We will not use USPS Media Mail for any orders.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- When will my specific order ship?
- Currently, we don't have a definite answer. We will begin processing orders based on customer last names, starting with the letter Z. Due to the large number of orders, this process will take a significant amount of time.
- Will I receive exactly what I ordered?
- If we have the comic in stock, yes, you will receive it. However, we will not be grading any comics.
- Will refunds be offered?
- Unfortunately, we will not be offering any refunds.
- When will you start shipping orders?
- Orders will commence shipping on July 7, 2023.
- How will I be notified about my order's shipment?
- Once we generate the shipping label, you will receive an email containing the tracking numbers.
- How can I contact you if I have further questions?
- Please read through this document thoroughly. If your question remains unanswered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond as soon as possible.